- We have a fully equipped in-house laboratory that is critical for monitoring intensive care cases. This includes indices of inflammation (SAA and automated Fibrinogen) and blood gases.
- We are well-equipped to provide emergency and general internal medicine.
- Cryotherapy and local chemotherapy for skin tumor treatment.
- Freeze branding and microchip implantation for identification.
- Two isolation stalls for potentially infectious cases, mostly colitis cases.
- IRAP (Interleukin-1 Receptor Antagonist Protein) & PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma).
We offer spinal surgery for Equine Wobbler’s Syndrome with visiting surgeon, Barrie Grant DVM MS DACVS MRCVS. We have done a number of cases and most have been career-saving. For more about Wobbler’s Syndrome and Dr. Grant, please visit his website: http://www.equinewobblers.com/.